Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hola!

Have you seen the weather forecast? The entire midwest is FROZEN! This side of the lake was "having a heat wave...a tropical heat wave" this morning. :-) Highs in the 20's. yippee!...? But the cold is coming and coming with a vengeance. We're supposed to get somewhere around 4 inches TONIGHT (Thursday) and then there's no stopping in sight. The weather man on Wood TV8 this morning said snow is in the forecast "forever."

For those who have, and love, their pets, you'll appreciate this tid bit of news. I was able to get a note from my doctor and am now able to have Murphy at our apartment! (Due to the fur, they don't allow pets without a doctor's note.) It's not final yet but Karl and I are trying to not get too excited. She may be coming home for Christmas. Her three kittens are still available and are ready TO GO! If you or anyone you know wants a kitty, they're free and we'll find a way to get them/you their/your kitten. Here's a really cute video of the three:



I like this picture of the little B&W one; she's so cute!

2 comments:

Jason Poll said...

Wait a minute...what kind of doctors note do you need?

"Please allow Mrs. Buter to have a cat in her apartment because the mere presence of the cat cures Mrs. Buter's explosive diarrhea."

Anonymous said...

LOL. Funny. No. A note to say that having the cat is beneficial to the patient. I don't have any health issues to permit me an animal but having Murphy with mom and Mikey increases Mikey's asthma attacks, weezing, and allergic reactions. He can barely stand the animals as it is much less having four more in the house. My doctor gave me a note to have Murphy but I'm still waiting to have the form from Windmill Lakes varified. Hopefully she can come home for Christmas.