Not too much happening these dog-days of Winter. Karl and I are busy working, like most folks. But only 8 weeks of winter left! That's good news. (Then we'll all be talking about the dog-days of summer...) :-)
I thought I might post a few pictures of some houses Karl and I have been looking at. We've been having fun looking and dreaming for quite some time but now that we've talked with a bank, we've finally settled on a loan amount. Likewise, a price range.

This one's cute and on a nice street in Grand Haven.

So cute! A bit small but very nice inside. Again, on a nice street but it's on the corner of a busy street. So...

This one has all hardwood floors throughout, a nice, open kitchen and original wood trim throughout. (I like this one.)

A cute one Karl and I haven't looked through yet.
Karl and I are going house-touring this Saturday. We'll see what we like.
For now, that's about all.
No comments:
Post a Comment